What is an Ultrasonic Facial?
The benefits are Clear! The UltraSonic Facial uses water and low- frequency Sonic Caviation Technology to gently exfoliate 25-50% of the skin’s top layer, assisting in the minimization of the effects of photo-damaged skin as well as improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment gives you thorough, consistent exfoliation with no irritation or inflammation. It uses no crystals, salts or chemicals, making it the perfect alternative for those with sensitive skin, acne, rosacea: or anyone who requires more gentle skin resurfacing to treat common photo-aged skin damage.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
- Safe for most people: The sonic waves emitted by the ultrasound machine aren’t harmful to your health. However, if you have an autoimmune disorder, a diagnosed heart disorder or cancer, it’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment. Anyone living with a chronic health condition should check with his or her physician before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The ultrasonic facial is gentle, non-invasive suitable for most skin types, from acne to rosacea and sun-damaged skin. Because the ultrasonic mechanism is so effective at cleaning clogged pores, painful extractions are unnecessary. Your skin will have that lit-from-within glow – making it the perfect treatment to indulge in before a big event. Once your skin is rejuvenated and healthy looking, maintain your results with monthly ultrasonic facials.